Topic

Ultra 20 Short 134.95 at SunnySports

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Ultra 20 Short 134.95 at SunnySports

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James Castleberry

@winterland76

I noticed these prices when searching GoLite gear at Sunnysports.com. Year-end clearance type of thing probably
    Ultra 20 Short – 134.95 I think that makes a pretty reasonable lightweight bag for the kids and/or shorter adults.
    Shangri-La 2 Tarp – 99.95.

Luke Schmidt
    BPL Member

@cameron

Locale: Alaska

The website says these are for people 5 ft. 6in. or shorter. I'm about 5 – 8 and (barely) fit into one.

Connie Dodson
    BPL Member

@conniedodson

Locale: Montana

I "googled" and found a ripoff report and unhappy customers' reviews.

There is even an investigation of Sunny Sports, by the State Attorney General.

James Castleberry

@winterland76

Connie
    I'm not positive, nor am I paid by Sunnysports, but these appear to be two different companies.
    Scooter Depot/Sunny Sports/other names, based in CA
    and
    Sunnysports.com, based on the east coast, I think.
    For better or worse, I have dealt with both companies. Fortunately, I got the title to my scooter OK from the Scooter Depot.
    Regarding Sunnysports.com, I have had consistently good service – I order stuff, and a few days later it arrives. Free shipping on orders over $50 and from time to time some nice deals on GoLite gear, also on Platypus and AquaMira tablets.

Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

Locale: North Carolina

I've ordered from Sunnysports.com and have had no problems what so ever. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Jamie

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

ditto on the good reviews. I just got ~$80 credit back earlier today for a couple of things I returned that didn't fit right. No questions asked. I've consistently had good service from them on the 3 or 4 orders I've placed with them in the past year.

Nathaniel Lynn

@bc74sj

Locale: Midwest

I believe Sunny Sports is also Adorama, a camera store. I have received 2 orders from them in Adorama packing in the past month. I just received a $59 GoLite Pinnacle in 2 days from them for my girlfriend. I bought my camera or binoculars from Adorama so this is my 3rd successful purchase from them.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Yeah, ive gotten sleeping bags plus some steals from sunnysports, and everything went as expected.

James Naphas
    BPL Member

@naphas13

Locale: SoCal

FWIW, if these guys are affiliated with Adorama, that's a good thing. Adorama is generally considered to be the gold standard, or at least one of the top 2-3, when it comes to buying camera gear online.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools