Topic

Amsteel Blue coupon code

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Amsteel Blue coupon code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Craig Hamilton

@amsteelbluehouse

Locale: NW Washington

Greetings! I am a new member and also the sales manager at Redden Marine
    http://www.reddenmarine.com/amsteelblue
    I wanted to extend a special discount to our forum community on amsteel blue. We have all the colors in 7/64" and 1/8" sold by the foot flat rate shipping for a few hundred ft is 4.95 USPS and also carry the Zing it and Wing it 1.75mm x 180'.. You can get 7/64" for 14.5 per ft and 1/8" for .23 per ft.. Use coupon code=BPL at checkout! I hope it helps save everyone a few bucks! Thanks for all the great advice you all have given me.
    Happy Holidays

Gregg Martell
    BPL Member

@gmartell

Locale: Mid Atlantic

You should also post this in the Philmont forum as a lot of Philmont crews are starting to use Amsteel Blue. I brought 300' from Redden earlier this year for our crew going to Philmont in 2010.

That would NOT be appropriate, and I have deleted the Philmont posting. Commercial offers may only be made in this channel.

Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    Backpacking Light

Craig Hamilton

@amsteelbluehouse

Locale: NW Washington

Not sure how to do that but thanks for the idea, how did Redden do on that shipment?
    Many thanks!
    Craig

Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

Because of the nature of this offer, I've moved the thread to Gear Deals.

Thank you!
    Addie

Brian Barnes
    BPL Member

@brianjbarnes

Locale: Midwest

In case anyone is wondering… for 300 feet of 7/64" the code saves you <3US$ on the ~$45 order.

Michael Crosby
    BPL Member

@djjmikie

Locale: Ky

He does have the best price for 7/64

Brian Barnes
    BPL Member

@brianjbarnes

Locale: Midwest

Looks like the OP has it for sale for 0.15/ft the discount drops it a bit lower:

http://www.reddenmarine.com/marine-supplies.cfm/multipurpose-amsteel-blue/samson-rope-amstlblu764/amsteel-blue-7-64.html

So regardless of the minimal discount perhaps this is the lowest price you can find?

Gregg Martell
    BPL Member

@gmartell

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I did a quite a bit of google'ng to find the best price and Redden Marine was the best at the time. A bit pricy on shipping – $12.95 prority mail. I don't remember if that was the only option or I needed it quickly for a Crew hike.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

head over to

http://www.hammockforums.net

a ton of the guys there uses some form of amsteel blue for their hammock suspensions…

Mark Hurd
    BPL Member

@markhurd

Locale: Willamette Valley

I bought a 165 feet of 1/8" and the shipping was $4.95 priority mail. Was here 2 days after I ordered. They seem to be good folk to work with.

-Mark

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools