Topic

Ugly Mugs

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Dacca?

Andy Berner
    BPL Member

@berner9

Locale: Michigan

blue thermawraps

Edit: We were coming from the bar and I had to get my picture with him. In an Elmo voice he says "Elmo's a boy!" while I was tickling him. Not sure if he thought it was odd I was tickling him or if I was tickling him to low.

Juston Taul

@junction

Locale: Atlanta, GA

Are you tickling Elmo? LOL

Roy Staggs

@onepaddlejunkie

Locale: SEC

Benjamin, the picture was taken in Guruvayur Kerala in southern India. Behind me is the Krishna temple. First time I ever saw a taillight on an elephant was behind the temple. Loved it there.

bj bretzke

@lilorphanbilly

Locale: Montana, MT (Stealth Mode)

This is kind of funny. I found a pic that is pretty much my avatar.My partner.
    That is Turbo guarding the cooking equipment. Haven't lost a piece since I hired her. If you look close there is even a cig or a doob hanging from my lips. Years ago…… (probably 02-05 looking at the stove)

The back of the shirt reads:
    "If found please return me to the Oxford Bar, Havre MT., Return Postage Guaranteed." My official away from home shirt.

If it doesn't feel good, You're doing it wrong.
    Billy

Hike Hard, Hike Often!
    BJ

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools