Topic

BPL Photo Calendar

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info BPL Photo Calendar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hi All,

Just a headsup that in response to all y'alls requests for one, we will be doing a 2010 photo calendar that will feature many of the finalists and winners from our 2009 photo contest!

It will be 8.5 x 10.5, 17×10.5 when hung up and spread and it'll only be ten bucks.

It's gonna be super pretty! Use it for scheduling your trips for 2010 :)

It will start shipping on January 11, but don't worry, you'll still get January 1-10 on the calendar :)

BPL 2010 Calendar

RJ

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Backpacking Light 2010 Photo Calendar

The BPL Photo Calendar is on track for Jan 11 ship date. The digital proofs look spectacular, and I get to see the hard proof tomorrow! The design is simple and elegant and the photos are gorgeous. I wish we were able to print more, but I'm just not able to allocate that much cash to it given the need to move our warehouse back to Montana over the next few weeks.

We'll announce stock on these very soon, so be sure to get on the list, because we'll be sending stock alerts in signup order, only 100 at a time until the calendars are gone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools