Topic

MLD SALE

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MLD SALE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Hi All,

This Saturday at 10am EST we will post on our homepage about a dozen misc first quality stock items that we have on the shelf and can ship by Christmas. A few bivys, tarps, shelters, etc. Prices will be about 10 – 20% off list.

Note also we just posted on the site the updated 2010 Prophet.

Peace.
    Ron
    MLD

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

THE MLD CHRISTMAS SINGLE ITEM ONE DAY SALE WENT FAST- EVERYTHING SOLD IN A FEW MINUTES

Thanks to all who checked us out. Our "Customers Online" web count hit the highest mark ever! We Love You Guys. Happy Holidays.

New first quality items to include:
    There are only one of each on the shelf and we will only sell the one at the discount.

• olivebrown SuperMid- no more stealth olive brown one anytime soon…
    • monk white cuben
    • grace duo yellow silnylon
    • gray sil pro poncho long- 9.75 long
    • soul, 2L event reg size sil bottom
    • old color light gray dyneema ext exernal pack pockets- about 9" X 16" the big one that can be strapped to the outside of the exodus/ark packs mesh
    Two Proto Solo Mids-first quality-w/vents, etc ( size will be tweaked for production)
    • Spintex EXp 8.8' X 45" X 45" about 11oz
    • Silnylon Yellow 8.8 X 41" X 41" about 12oz

About 20% – 30% off the List Price on the above

Everything returnable

Also on Sale- about 20- 45% off from what they were a month ago- for a VERY limited time will be the Rain Mitts, Ti Jet Stoves and the 850ml Pots and Caldera Compact UL

Note that the Vargo Ti jet stoves are being discontinued by the mfgr- once sold out that's it! FYI – I so love this stove I have stored away three for myself and kids when they get older…

Sorry- no other info available now – see the MLD homepage at 10am EST tomorrow for all the info/ rules/ etc.

Andy Berner
    BPL Member

@berner9

Locale: Michigan

Well that was fun.

Thanks for the great deals Ron.

Can't wait to get my stuff.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"Well that was fun. Thanks for the great deals Ron. Can't wait to get my stuff."

+1 in a big way! Incredible deals! Thanks Ron!

Jim MacDiarmid
    BPL Member

@jrmacd

Did I miss something? I swear I logged in at 10am on the dot and I didn't see the Pro Poncho listed on BPL. Did it sell that fast?

Still might pick up a dry bag or two on sale.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

I didn't see a poncho listed either despite seeing the page right as everything was posted.

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Hi,

Literally stuff went in seconds- I went by my clocks at 10am and deleted the sold items and reposted the list about every 30 seconds in the first minutes.

Peace,
    Ron

Ryan Linn

@ryan-c-linn

Locale: Maine!

"+1 in a big way! Incredible deals! Thanks Ron!"

+2! I'm glad I didn't buy that pot & stove combo a few weeks ago when I was thinking about it. Thanks much, Ron.

Adam Frizzell
    BPL Member

@adamf

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

Thanks so much Ron!
    Great sale. Was looking forward to it all week.

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

So come on guys,

What did you all get?

4.30 AM was too early for me to get up and check it out.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"What did you all get?"

Well, I hate to rub it in. Well, hate is such a strong word. Okay!

I actually forgot about the sale. I saw Andy's 'thanks Ron' post on BPL around 10:40 am, so I went to check out the site to see if anything was left. He had a Soul bivy, side zip, all eVent top, that, I guess, didn't go in the first half hour. So he dropped the price (from what I don't know) to $165. I jumped on it!

Andy Berner
    BPL Member

@berner9

Locale: Michigan

Alright guys.

I got the poncho tarp. I didn't see it myself up there listed and figured it was gone, but everything else was still up there so I though I would at least ask since it was on this thread.(This was right at 10am) I just asked Ron why the poncho tarp was not listed and got an email back saying I was the first to ask.

So that's where it went. :)

Although I forgot the minibiners.

Ron – Can I send you a payment for them and put them in the box with my other stuff I ordered?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools