Topic

If you need a shuttle on the M&M or NET trail…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips If you need a shuttle on the M&M or NET trail…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nate Davis
    BPL Member

@knaight

Locale: Western Massachusetts

Not sure where to post this, but this seemed like a decent spot:

After reading a couple of Ryan Linn's posts and exchanging a couple of messages with him, I realized that I might be able to offer a resource to thru-hikers on the Metacomet-Monadnock Trail, which is part of the (proposed) New England Trail.

I live 2 miles from the CT River and a half mile from the M&M Trail on Mt. Tom in Easthampton, MA. If you're thru-hiking in this area and need a ride across the CT river, which tends to be the biggest obstacle on this trail, hit me up. I can't guarantee that I'll be available, but I'd be glad to try and help out other backpackers.

Not looking to get anything out of this; I just like the idea of being able to help out some like-minded people.

Nate Davis
    BPL Member

@knaight

Locale: Western Massachusetts

Thought I'd bump this, just in case anyone's planning on hiking this trail this spring or summer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools