Topic

End2End Trail Supply year end sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals End2End Trail Supply year end sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Locale: Loco Libre Gear

End2End Trail Supply is having a year end sale on select items, in additon to our everyday deals and savings. Get 10% off tarps, bivies, and more, as well as freebies with the purchase of Evernew cookware and Granite Gear packs. Prices will last until December 31st.

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Thanksgiving weekend special – all orders $20.00 and up get a FREE Gram Weenie PRO stove. That's on top of all other offers, and lasts until 11/29.

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

All shipping to the continental US, Canada, and Puerto Rico is FREE from now until Christmas.

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Just got my confirmation that the new Evernew Titanium Alcohol stoves have been shipped, and I should have them by Christmas.We're offering special pre-sale pricing that won't last.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

First titanium alcohol stove on the market!? Check those specs.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Does that make my 3 year old Vargo Ti more valuable?

D S
    BPL Member

@onthecouchagain

Locale: Sunny SoCal

George,

What is your guestimate on pot size? That bad boy looks like a flame thrower…in an MSR kettle .85 l too wide, too narrow or just right?

couch

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

That's great you guys have free shipping to Canada right now. I almost never see this. Few companies seem to realize markets exist outside of the USA.

Jeff Antig

@antig

Locale: Pacific Northwest

George, do you have any plans to carry the other models? I'm kind of interested in the windscreen/wood burning one

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Ken and Joe, thanks for keeping me on my toes – that was definitely my bad. I completely forgot about Vargo (in my defense it was late when I posted to the website). My site has been updated.

Dave, I won't have them in hand until the beginning of next week, but my best guess is that the .85 Kettle is the narrowest diameter pot, with a 5" pot probably being optimal.

Dan, no problem. I appreciate all of my customers and i'm considering extending the free shipping program (no promises).

Jeff, according to my rep at Evernew the DX stand and set will be available March of 2010. We'll get them in as soon as they are available.

I will be doing a review of the stove as soon as I get a chance to test them and will post my video review on my blog, Trail Ready .

Edit to post: The Evernew stoves came today! I'm loooking forward to doing a review. Since they came earlier than expected I'm going to continue the "pre-sale" pricing until December 31st.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools