Topic

Cottage gear sales?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cottage gear sales?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

So last year around December, I noticed several of the cottage manufacturers running 20% off sales. Took advantage of a few. Think that will happen again this year?

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

I'd hedge on at least a few!

john Tier
    Spectator

@peter_pan

Locale: Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA

JTB has started its Annual Early Bird Stocking Stuffer Sale of all accesories… The Hudson River quilts are also included at $40 off…happy holidays.

Pan

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Locale: Ozarks

Jacks R Better is having their Annual Early Bird Stocking Stuffer Sale. Not 20%, and they always have seem to have sales, but that's the only one I know about.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

I wouldn't bet on 20% off. 10% (like what BPL is doing) is more likely this year.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

I'll add we are having our annual holiday sale as well on our website. Mine isn't a % off, rather various prices, ranging from 10 to 60% off. We are doing this to lower our inventory down to make my life easier! And so far, lots of helpers have loaded up ;-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools