Topic

Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Coyle

@bigsac

Locale: NorCal

Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian pack $150 at Campmor.com List $270. Highly rated by BPL three years ago. Not the lightest pack, but under four lbs, comfortable, and highly adjustable fit.

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

I have one for sale for $140 shipped. Used a total of 10 nights or so. No problems at all with it. The top pocket has never even been outside! Just thought I would let anyone interested know!

John Coyle

@bigsac

Locale: NorCal

I've already ordered one from Campmor Andrew, and I am curious as to how you like it. I considered the Osprey Exos 58, and tried it at REI loaded with 30 lbs of sandbags. The Exos is a good pack, but unfortunately I couldn't get a good fit because I am between a medium and a large, and fit is top priority for me. I tried the Meridian (size M) at REI also with 30 lbs. and it seemed to fit me better, even though the straps were at their default settings. (I believe it was set at torso length 19, and I am a 20) I don't consider the Meridian a lightweight pack, but at least, for me, it is comfortable. REI was selling the Meridian at list price, so, of course, I was happy to find this deal from Campmor.

Vin Stowell

@climb3232

Locale: Rockies

Is this pack still available? If not, does anyone know where to find one (under 200)?

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

$120 at Campmor, but its size short. I haven't been able to find any deals on the regular size. Let me know if you do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools