Topic

MN BPL Hiking Weekend

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips MN BPL Hiking Weekend

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Sorry for the short notice on this.

I have a small group discussing an Oct 10-12 day hiking weekend. The idea is to basecamp in the driveup sites in Jay Cooke State Park and day hike sections of the SHT in Duluth, or maybe the new sections recently completed near Two Harbors depending on where the fall colors seem best.

It'd be up to individual's to make arrangements for camping at the park (or conspire with others to share a site). I just checked and there are plenty of sites not reserved. Since this is not a backpacking trip, there'd be flexibility for folks who can't make it all three days.

Richard D.
    BPL Member

@legkohod

Locale: Eastern Europe / Caucasus

My wife and I live in MN and would like to participate in hikes this fall, starting after Oct. 20. Please keep me in the loop if you guys plan anything. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools