Topic

Golite Jam2 Mens vs Womens

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Golite Jam2 Mens vs Womens

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA

Hello

I am wondering what the difference is between these packs in size med. On paper voulume is less ,torso length is the same.
    What about shoulder and waist straps are they the same length ?

Thanks Jim

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I can't find where I read this, but I think the shoulder straps are more curved and closer together. The hipbelt might be different too….and the sterum strap????

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Ahh here we go:

"Designed for women, the ultralight GoLite Jam pack lets her haul gear for multiday hikes, short winter trips and rock climbing without sacrificing comfort.

The GoLite Jam offers narrow shoulder straps, narrow torso, narrow upper hip and wide lower hip wings on waistbelt for a women-specific fit

Special women's features also include short shoulder strap padding, short sternum strap and enhanced hip belt angle"

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA

Hello
    I was trying to noodle through getting one. They are on sale in the 50.00 range. If you can get past the color.

Thanks for the help.
    Jim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools