Topic

catskills this week or maybe next

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips catskills this week or maybe next

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elissa Miller-Kay

@elissa

Locale: New York

Hey everyone,

I suppose this is a long shot, but is anyone interested in a two day hiking trip in the Catskills during the week? I'm busy both this weekend and next but would really like to get out there before Labour Day.

I don't have a car, but would happily pay for gas and tolls if someone else had one. I might go alone, but I'm a bit new to overnight trips, so I'd rather go with someone else. Furthermore, figuring out how to get to a decent trail without a car is proving tricky.

I'm a strong hiker and wouldn't mind a challenge. As for the trail, I'm open to suggestions. The escarpment trail is what I was thinking. Would love to do some of the devil's path, but not sure how fast I could go with an overnight pack on my back.

I'm pretty quiet, but good company.

Hope to hear back from someone!

Elissa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools