Topic

Places for camping in Cape Cod?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Places for camping in Cape Cod?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend wants to go camping in Cape Cod. All the spots are like $40 a night at the high end and around $30 at the low end. If we're going to pay this much it would be nice to stay in the best spot. Anyone have any recommendations for the best camping in Cape Cod?

Thanks!

Walter Carrington
    BPL Member

@snowleopard

Locale: Mass.

Wow, camping on Cape Cod has gotten expensive!
    I've stayed at this place and it's fairly nice.
    http://sippewissett.com/campsites.htm

I've been told that the MassAudubon society (massaudubon.com) has (or at least used to have) a really nice campground on the cape. You might contact them and ask them about nearby good campgrounds.
    291 State Highway, Route 6
    P.O. Box 236
    South Wellfleet, MA 02663
    508-349-2615
    [email protected]

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

Thanks for the suggestions Walter!

I'll get in touch with them and see what they say. I was trying to find a nice, lonely, campsite, but it's no surprise that I don' think that exists on the Cape!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools