Topic

Two in One Boat: Sharing a Packraft on a River Trip

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Two in One Boat: Sharing a Packraft on a River Trip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana
    Jason Brinkman
    BPL Member

@jbrinkmanboi

Locale: Idaho

Great article! Really brings to life the lightweight methods that this site is all about.

DIY flocculants? Never occurred to me, but I would be interested in learning more… Dosing, sourcing, alternatives, etc.

I have heard the hiss of silt-laiden waters a time or two myself on a spring Salmon River trip in Idaho – it's one of those little known and seldom observed phenomenons that you feel privileged to witness.

Sebastian Ventris

@sabme

Locale: SW UK

Any details on your ZRE Racing Shields?
    Price, weight, why chose them, who sells them?
    Cheers

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .
    Roman Dial

@romandial

Locale: packrafting NZ

Here's another video of various approaches to two in a packraft in Canyonlands NP:

Canyonlands video

There are two models of boats: one is the Dory and the other is an early prototype of the Double Duck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools