Topic

Cone designer for alcohol stoves.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Cone designer for alcohol stoves.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Pullan
    Spectator

@skyaddict

Locale: Steiermark

Please excuse me if this has already been posted but I am new to the forum and have'nt had time to search all the archives. I am new to MYOG and have started with some alcohol stoves, I am working on a Ti cone with beer can pot and stumbled on this program for drawing a frustum on a computer. I have not tested it yet but thought I would post a link so others could try it. I will draw the fustrum onto card, then use the card as a template for the Ti foil. Pencil on a piece of string is proving a bit uneven.

http://www.cnet.com.au/downloads/soa/Cone-Layout/0,239030384,10551692s,00.htm

Matt

Kevin Beeden
    BPL Member

@captain_paranoia

Locale: UK

Matthew, you might like to have a look at this thread.

I've created a template generator that plots the frustum, joint, handle opening, vent holes and offers a Fissure-type option. Send me a BPL PM if you'd like a copy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools