Topic

A Call for YOUR ideas to be published.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear A Call for YOUR ideas to be published.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jason Klass
    BPL Member

@jasonklass

Locale: Colorado

Hi Everyone.

I made a section on my website for people to post their homemade gear ideas. It’s called the “Gear Laboratory” and will be a compilation of articles to share with others. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something you invented; it could be a piece of gear your modified or an idea to use a piece of existing gear in a new way. Please contribute your ideas. All you have to do is email me from the “contact me” link on my website and I’ll publish it(please attach text in a word document). There are only a few articles so far but this will give you an example of what it will look like: http://www.freewebs.com/jasonklass/thegearlaboratory.htm

Cheers and as always, thanks for your support.

-Jason

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools