Topic

Optio WPi in Action

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Photography Optio WPi in Action

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark W Heninger

@heninger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I took my new Optio WPi on a recent trip to Henry Coe State Park in Northern CA.

Henry Coe WPi Shots

I was actually pleased with the results, and I’m pretty picky. Up close they don’t look as good as my DSLRs, but they look great at 8×10. I’m quite pleased at how much I can get away with without post processing.

These images are straight out of the camera except for a web-gallery export in Photoshop (which just means resizing).

That waterproofness was great – we got rained on and I didn’t have to worry about the camera on my pack strap.

Josh Gallamore

@sagan

Locale: Midwest

Beautiful pictures, I was thinking of buying an Optio and it looks as though the picture quality is more than adequate for my needs. Thanks for posting.

Dane Burke

@dane

Locale: Western Washington

Those pictures of the trees in the fog are awesome! Hope you don’t mind if I use one for my new desktop. I too am looking at buying an optio, thanks for posting the pictures.

Carol Corbridge
    Spectator

@ccorbridge

Locale: Southern Oregon

I found your Essence review. Thanks

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

I’m curious about the software that you used for your gallery. Is it JAlbum? Or something else?

The salamander photo is nice.

Mark W Heninger

@heninger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Photoshop CS2 has 2 new flash galleries.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools