Topic

portion of TRT july 13-16

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips portion of TRT july 13-16

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dylan Taylor

@nevadas

Locale: California Coast

i am planning on doing up to 100 miles on the trt (conditions and conditioning permitting) from monday to thursday.

starting point would be spooner summit and ending, if possible, back at tahoe city. i did the first potion last summer and would like to finish the trail this year.

of course, to do 100 miles we would have to log 30 mile days. if that happens, great; if not, there are plenty of places to bail out and hitch hike back to the cars.

i will be leaving early morning monday and will want to start as early as possible. most likely, it would be around 10 am b/c of drive time, etc. then come out late thursday. we can shuttle or drive together, if you live along the way.

i know its a long shot and i have been planning on doing the whole trail as a solo trip but i thought i would throw it out there to see if anyone is game. i find it is easier to go longer when you are with someone.

hit me up if you are interested.

Dave T

@davet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools