Topic

Free Camping, worldwide!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Free Camping, worldwide!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dolphi hussmann

@dolphi

Hi mates,

I'm a scout from Hamburg, Germany.
    I would like to introduce something to you and ask you for opinion and comments.

Maybe some of you know couchsurfing.org.

I want to do something similar, but for outdoorfans, trekker, scouts and nature loving people in general.

I want it to become a worldwide organization.

The members offer each other some help. How? Just a place for their tent and some fresh water. That's it!

No need to plan every night's campsite, just print a map of the needed area and go for it.

Maybe you would like to have a look at http://www.freagle.org.

As you can see, not everything is finished yet, especially the english translations are not.

If you are a native speaker, you are very welcome to give me a helping hand. Maybe you like this idea and want to join us anyway.

Right now we have about 20 campsites in germany and france.
    This is just awesome and a totally new possibility to travel the world.

campsite overview

Feel free to camp at my place, it's 7 km south of Hamburg in the countryside.my campsite

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools