Topic

Kayland dragonfly trail runner?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Kayland dragonfly trail runner?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    N. F.
    BPL Member

@neezydeezy

Locale: ADKs

Anyone tried this trail runner shoe? As far as I can tell, it's the only SUL (320g) shoe made with eVent. I am thinking about picking up a pair.

Gary Boyd

@debiant

Locale: Mid-west

but thanks for posting because now I want to! They look sharp and light, and backpacker gave them a nod for what it's worth, but I'm still not able to find any reviews online for them.

N. F.
    BPL Member

@neezydeezy

So these things are great – I use them whenever it rains and they've held up well so far. Given how gear obsessed the forums tend to be I'm surprised people aren't talking about them.

Jason Smith
    BPL Member

@jasons

Locale: Northeast

When they do get soaked how long does it take them to dry out?

N. F.
    BPL Member

@neezydeezy

I wore them in rain for about 6 hours straight (with rain pants). I stepped in a lot of puddles, but none high enough to get over the ankle. The shoes never did wet through.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Running Times has a short review: http://runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=14862

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools