Topic

Patagonia and Bolivian Altiplano

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Patagonia and Bolivian Altiplano

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eu Jin Goh

@casaval

I recently returned from a trip to Patagonia and the Bolivian Altiplano.

This is the trip report from scrambling up a 18400 foot volcano near the Bolivia-Chile border, this is the trip report for the Fitzroy area in Los Glacieres National Park, and this is the trip report for the Paine Circuit in Torres del Paine.

I did more than just backpacking on this trip, and if you’re interested in the rest of the trip, these are our favourite photos, and this is the complete index of photos and text.

Representative Thumbnails:

&nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    &nbsp

I’d be happy to answer any questions about planning such a trip, just email me.

Also, I noticed some mentions of my website on other threads in this forum, and I’d like to thank the posters for their kind comments. I’m happy that people other than my friends and family get some enjoyment out of them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eu Jin,

Thats what I’m talking about…
    Beautiful shots!

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools