Topic

Spider Meadows, Glacier Peak Wilderness June 19-20

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Spider Meadows, Glacier Peak Wilderness June 19-20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jared Cook

@rooinater

Locale: Northwet

Well I tagged along for a buddies scouting trip for a hunt later this year. The meadow has been thrashed by avalanches this year with a ton of down trees and avalanche debris. Here's some pictures and of course there is more info and a ton more pictures on my blog.
    Jared's Adventure Blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

kyle davis

@fta

Locale: mn, co

great pictures but your link is broken to see the rest. thanks for the pictures

Jared Cook

@rooinater

Locale: Northwet

The link should be fixed now, left off the beginning portion of the link, if it still doesn't work just copy and paste the link below.

http://rooinater.blogspot.com

Kathleen B

@rosierabbit

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Thanks for the link and the wonderful pictures, Jared. That is a breathtaking area, although the avalanche debris makes it look a lot different than it did 2 years ago when I was there. Mr. B and I will definitely postpone our loop trip there to later in July.

kyle davis

@fta

Locale: mn, co

thank you you have some great pictures on your page thanks for sharing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools