Topic

Montrail and Salamon Shoes at Marshalls

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montrail and Salamon Shoes at Marshalls

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David Wills

@willspower3

I was taking a break from my thu-hike by fishing in Canada w/ my uncle when we ran into a Marshalls (Minnesota) to use the bathroom. I found several models of Montrail Shoes for $25-30 including 2007 Hardrocks, Nitrus, rock climbing approach shoes, and a running shoe. Salamon Goretex Trail Runners were $50, Tech Amphibians $40 (original style with the great dirt tread). There was also plenty of other good light hiking shoes for super cheap. I had to go to a second store to find my size in Montrails. I dont know if that is a localized selection or national, but it would be worth taking a look

Gary Boyd

@debiant

Locale: Mid-west

Last year I got a pair of Montrail Hardrock 08s for 30 bux at the local gear shop because they were clearing out for the 09s. That's the only time I buy shoes, I'll definitely have to check this out, thanks.

Stephen Barber
    BPL Member

@grampa

Locale: SoCal

I found a pair of Salomon XC Comps for $50 here in SoCal!

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Thought I'd add that I found some Montrails for $25 and Salomon Comp 3's as well, along with some sweet deals on some North Face socks. I think it's definitely national. I also perused the aisles and found some North Face garments, Helly Hansen baselayers and a couple Columbia articles of clothing as well. I haven't been in that store in years, I might have to stop by more often.

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Locale: Ozarks

If someone is feeling really helpful and can pick up a pair of 11 1/2 Hardrocks or Hurricane Ridges for $25, get in touch with me.

frank martin
    BPL Member

@sriprank

Locale: NORCAL

I picked up two woman's size 9 Hardrocks for my wife. They are a tad small.

Cost me $29.95 each + CA Tax.

I am going to retun them but if anyone wants them I can ship them out.

frank

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

Yep, we got 'em in Phoenix too. just snagged a pair of the XA comp 3's for $50

sheila o
    BPL Member

@bumpass

Locale: The Far Left Coast? : /

Which would hold up better backpacking with 35lb bag (food, water and canister) in the Sierras???
    Or mid shoe/boot would you suggest?

Robb Stanek
    Spectator

@rstanek

Locale: Southeast, Atlanta, GA

I picked up a pair of Montrail Continental Divides in Men's 11 for $24.95, and a pair of Hardrocks for my darling wife for $29.95.

Went to 3 Marshall's sort of near me in Atlanta, and the selection varied greatly. You might call ahead. Marshall's cannot track inventory by store.

Saw the Salomon XA Comps for $49.95, Tech Amphibs for $39.95, and some other Montrails including Hurricane Ridge GTX, CTC, and Streaks, all under $40.

Rich P
    BPL Member

@montclair

Locale: Lower Hudson Valley

Did anyone see any Montrail Vitesse size 12?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools