Topic

Lost Creek Scenic Loop

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Lost Creek Scenic Loop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Locale: Colorado Rockies

Photo report of my latest trip.

Jens Aarnaes
    BPL Member

@finnmark

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Great report and pictures! Was there any snow left?

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

Very cool report. I love that area and had a great time while doing the CT in may. What food did you bring?

Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Jens, there were only a few patches of snow left in that section above Lake Park where you had your postholing adventure. Amazing what a few weeks can do.

Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

I kept it pretty simple with the food, Peter. Granola with powdered soy milk and tea for breakfast and various trail mixes and Cliff bars during the day. At night I had a home-mixed combination of couscous and instant black beans with some dehydrated vegetables and chili seasoning thrown in. It was actually pretty good.

Since I dislike eating out of plastic bags, my big luxury was a full-sized pot(.9L Evernew) along with a caldera cone.

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Some very nice shots, particularly the first several. I liked the colors and texture.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools