Topic

June Trip to Moab

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery June Trip to Moab

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

Met my brother in Moab to do some more riding. Great fun except my bike needs a tune up after every trip. Saturday rode Klondike Bluffs and Baby Steps, Sunday rode Gemini Bridges with a little extra mileage and climbing as we went back to the start point on Hwy 313, and Monday rode Moonlight Meadows up in the La Sals. I wish I had a bunch of pics of the Moonlight Meadows trail but it was too much fun just hanging on to the bike.

On the Gemini Bridges trail, plenty of room but still a little nervous with the 1500 foot drop.

Me on Bluffs

On the brakes pretty hard.

Long way Down

Geyser Pass road on the way to Moonlight Meadows trailhead.

Up to Geyser Pass

Pullout on Geyser Pass

Almost there

June 1st in Colorado. We were gonna go up Engineer mountain but nasty sleet, rain, and thunder and lightning had us scampering back to the car.

Slippery

Glissade

David Ure

@familyguy

Awesome pics Chris. That one with you looking over the edge on your bike gave me a little vertigo, actually. Nice.

Jim MacDiarmid
    BPL Member

@jrmacd

yeah, my knees got wobbly at that over-the-handlebars picture.

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Yeah, that's a great pic…not sure I would have been able to get that close to take it though. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools