Topic

Hiking partner for Eastern NC

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Hiking partner for Eastern NC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neil Smith

@crowdive

Locale: Eastern NC

Me and Family walking on the Neuse River Beach, Croatan National Forest, NC

I have no state of the art equipment and nothing particularly light. I have been canoe camping, car camping and trailer camping, but am now looking for something more active. I'd like to find a buddy in the area to join me and help me get started or learn together how to lighten the load without breaking the bank. Neil

Neil Smith

@crowdive

Locale: Eastern NC

This is me under a boulder along the River Road near Big Bend TX, June 2009Lot of poisonous snakes, too. I'm looking for someone to walk with me. The 21 mile trail from Cherry Point to the Newport River. This trail is part of the Mountains to the Coast trail of the NC trail network. For more information earch "croatan" and read the Bailey Lawrence photo essay from @ 2006.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools