Topic

Western Mountaineering Summerlite 150 Dollars at Moosejaw

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Western Mountaineering Summerlite 150 Dollars at Moosejaw

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Locale: SouthEast
    Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

well they are all gone now. I couldn't manage to grab one up

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

D'oh!!!!! They were still showing as "only a few left" but you can't actually add them to your cart. I guess they sold out pretty quick. Someone probably bought all of them.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

might want to try again- I just got one- 6' left zipper for $150 :)

thanks for posting!

Mike

Sean Walashek

@caraz

Locale: bay area

Do I need it?!?

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Thanks I actually got one this time.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

hard 2 pass @ that price :)

worse case scenario a guy could probably sell it for a profit

Sean Walashek

@caraz

oh wells

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Locale: Ozarks

I tried for a Long this morning. If anybody went crazy and bought all the longs, I can help relieve some of the buyers remorse.

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

sorry meant to start a new thread for the zealot

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

D'oh again!!!!!

Dang this is frustrating… so close and yet so far! Especially when you go to the moosejaw page and it seems to suggest there are still a couple in stock. Excitement! But then of course you can't actually add them to your cart. I thought there was something wrong with my browser, so frantically installed a new one, updated my flash player etc and only then realised that they were sold out. Not sure why the moosejaw page can't keep up-to-date. If it can't be added to your cart, why not just show the stock as none left?

BTW, there is a 6' bag available for $210 which is still a great deal.

I really need a long unfortunately. If anyone wants to sell one, even at a bit of a profit, I'd gladly buy one off you!

Even better, next time someone here spots them on sale for $150 how about buying a whole bunch of them and then selling them on gearswap to the rest of us poor buggers who are too slow!

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

BTW, Patrick, how did you manage to find about this deal… TWICE!? If there's a mailing list I'm missing out on I'd love to know which. Or are you just cruising the gear sites every day?!

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Actually the first time, I just happened to be on moosejaw and couldn't believe the price was so low, and then today I saw on here where somebody brought up the old thread. The first time I hesitated about 5 mins and missed out, but I jumped first thing this time and got lucky I guess.

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

Well you have great timing!

I'm usually lurking around most hours of the day (I'm working long hours in front of a computer at the moment) but have twice been slightly too late!

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Oh yea if anybody jumps on the regular use the Supersale coupon code for an extra 10% off.

Sean Walashek

@caraz

I had an internal struggle over what I should spend my very meager amount of cash on and the bag won. When I went to checkout it left my cart and wasn't in my order. What a CRAZY deal.

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA

I called a competitor for a price match.They were still showing being available at Moosejaw. They guy on the phone laughed .He said that was 40.00 below cost.I don't know why they would not match price :( Poo

Jim

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Hello everyone. You can get the6' right zip for 189.00
    with supersale coupon. That means they were 135.00 earlier.
    I don't feel good anymore.

Jim

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

$135!! Holy cow that's nuts. I wonder why a few more suddenly appeared? Maybe they found some lying around the warehouse. Pretty strange though and probably the most screaming deal I've ever seen for a WM bag anywhere.

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

"probably the most screaming deal I've ever seen for a WM bag anywhere."

I doubt if we see any of these blowout sales again, now that the economy is quickly recovering from the recession.

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Goos morning

I hope your right. Then the 42 Summerlites I ordered will go up even more in value.

Waiting patiently
    Jim

David Ure

@familyguy

"I doubt if we see any of these blowout sales again, now that the economy is quickly recovering from the recession."

That's hilarious.

sheila o
    BPL Member

@bumpass

Locale: The Far Left Coast? : /

DITTO on the hilarious that "we are quickly recovering"??!!

By the way, if you order from Moosejaw but go through BING.COM, you can get an extra 20-24% cash back on your order. They have other cash back stores:Altrec, Backcountry etc.

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Who knows? Maybe they were RAISING the prices and accidentally marked a few of the bags on sale and half price? Or maybe they had a whole stack of Summerlites and needed to make space for some of their wonderful Moosejaw-branded apparel.

Anybody had a shipping notice yet?

David Ure

@familyguy

Sheila – can you explain the Bing.com process a little more? How would I use it at Backcountry.com for example?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools