Topic

Florida Trail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Florida Trail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan Briggs

@dbriggs9

Locale: Southeast

Some pictures from a short overnighter in Ocala National Forrest, which is considered one of the most scenic sections of the Florida Trail with high concentrations of the Florida black bear.white sandpalm frawnspondmepondsunsetwood pecker?there were tons of rabbits<height="413">imgbuckbeardeer againdeer

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

Great pictures, lots of wildlife as always in Florida.

You are tough to go this time of year, too hot & humid for me.
    We've had well over 2 feet of rain in the last 3 weeks here in Palm Beach and in most of South Florida from coast to coast.

Dan Briggs

@dbriggs9

Locale: Southeast

Yeah this trip was about two weeks ago and the forecast was about a 90% chance of rain for Ocala. Fortunately I lucked out and only had about 15 minutes of light rain in the afternoon. Back home in Tampa however it rained heavily almost the whole time I was gone.
    I'm liking all this rain though, the rivers by my house are rising and my lawn isn't dead…haha, so it's not all bad I guess…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools