Topic

Dual Fuel stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Dual Fuel stove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Egelhoff

@kegelhoff

Locale: Southern Cal

Thanks to Bill F. for posting his dual fuel stove. This is basically a copy of Bill's but uses a MSR Windpro stove as the foundation due to its large efficient burner. Total weight is 8.74 oz. as shown with the three ti tent stakes. Works really well with the MSR canister stove in place but I have yet to test it in wood burning mode. Hope to do a full report on it soon. Thanks again Bill !!

Dual fuel stove 1
    Dual fuel stove 2
    Dual fuel stove 3

Kevin

Dan Yeruski
    BPL Member

@zelph

Locale: www.bplite.com

Looks great Kevin. Well formed, clean cut!!! =)

Jan Rezac
    BPL Member

@zkoumal

Locale: Prague, CZ

Nice mod, Kevin. I'd only add some holes around the burner to allow the flame to take more fresh air from below the sheet, just to make sure it burns as clean as possible (to reduce possible CO production).

Kevin Egelhoff

@kegelhoff

Locale: Southern Cal

Jan,
    Thanks for the insight. I was wondering if I needed more air at the burner. I can easily add a few small holes.

Kevin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools