Topic

Great trips to do in Yosemite & Sabrina Lake area.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Great trips to do in Yosemite & Sabrina Lake area.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary Williams

@yosemitehiker63

Hi! If your looking for some great trips to do in Yosemite National Park as well as the Sabrina lake area near Bishop, I have been Hiking and Backpacking these areas for the last 20+yrs. On my website you can view these trips with Maps and HD Pictures under Yosemite Trips & Pictures and Other Trips. Let me know what you think. Thanks Gary Website: http://www.yosemitetrail.net

Gary Williams

@yosemitehiker63

New pictures added to Website of Bryce Canyon National Park. If you would like to see the new pictures of Bryce Canyon when you go to the Website, at the upper left corner of the page click to see additional pictures of trip's I have taken throughout the USA.
    http://www.yosemitetrail.net

Tom Clark
    BPL Member

@tomclark

Locale: East Coast

Looking forward to the Yosemite video.

Gary Williams

@yosemitehiker63

Thanks Thomas just keep my website in your favorites. I will be updating it continually throughout the summer and post when it is finished, by the way I looked at the pictures you posted very nice. Next time you go to Vogelsang try going past Vogelsang Lake and down Vogelsang pass over to Bernice Lake, beautiful views over there. I did a trip by my self once over to Bernice Lake and had the area to my self the whole time it was in July and I got some great video in that area. Have a great summer hiking. Thanks Gary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools