Topic

A 4 day hike in Scotland

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery A 4 day hike in Scotland

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

Here are a few pictures of a recent 4 day hike in the Cairngorms National Park. I hope they give a feel for the very changeable weather we have. :)1234567891011

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Sorry for the messed up layout! :)

Ian Rock

@scallywag

Locale: Crag-fast in a world of hurt.

Nice pics Mike.
    They may not be the highest, but the UK's hills are definitely one of the hardest to pack for! ;-)

Michael Schwartz
    BPL Member

@greenwalk

Locale: PA & Ireland

Excellent pics. What camera are you using? How did you stitch the pics together in the post? Thanks for sharing your pics. –Mike

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

The camera is a Panasonic Lumix FX35. Just a simple point 'n shoot with a nice wide angle lens.
    The forum stitched the photos together for me! It was my first time posting pictures, and i was unsure of the procedure. I just hit 'insert image at cursor' after each photo. I'll hopefully do it properly the next time.:)

Fred eric
    BPL Member

@fre49

Locale: France, vallée de la Loire

Thanks for the photos :)

I really loved Scotland 2 years ago and im back there in 3 weeks ( CWT from Fort Williams to Ullapool )
    I cant wait …

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

The Cape Wrath Trail is one i would like to do Fred. I've done parts of it, but never a thru' hike. Be prepared for some deep river crossings, as a lot of rivers are in spate at the moment due to the snowmelt. Those photos are from last week and i had to remove my pants for a few crossings that i could normally cross dry footed. Hopefully the river levels will be down in 3 weeks time. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools