Topic

Missing Person

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jonathan hauptman

@6hauptman6

Locale: A white padded room in crazy town.

What ever happened to Matt Hazley/Brian Robinson? Dropped of radar for a very, very, very long time. Does Matt intend to still do the A.T. trip? Are they hippie hermits? On run from the law? Eaten by the Colbert bear? Anyone know what ever happened to these masters of the long distance lifestyle.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Brian Robinson got married, focus changed to long distance running.
    Matt Hazley is doing his hiking thing back in the UK I believe. Thought I remember hearing something about him on the Outdoors Station podcasts a few months back. Didn't Matt do the AT already?

Zack Karas
    BPL Member

@iwillchopyouhotmail-com

Locale: Lake Tahoe

I know Squeaky (Matt Hazley) was going to hike from Alaska to Tierra Del Fuego with two other guys I know (Nacho and Pepper). I think that Squeaky's girlfriend got pregnant and that killed their hiking plans.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools