Topic

A new approach to trail food

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support A new approach to trail food

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill McCartney

@travellight

I have written a new trail food book, “Travel Light-Eat Heavy” and would like to let folks on this forum know about it.

I asked back in November and didn’t get a reply (See previous message), so I thought I would try again – just trying to be a good citizen.

I will post something similar to what I have done on backpacker.com and others unless I hear other wise.

Thanks,

Bill McCartney

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

Where is it being published from?

Bill McCartney

@travellight

I am self-publishing and have a company called The Gray House Press that is handling it. Letters about it have been sent to hiking clubs, it has been reviewed in a couple of places. I have been interviewed on TV a couple of times. What part of the country do you live in?

larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

Locale: pacific northwest

edit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools