Topic

Minima Jacket project

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Minima Jacket project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jared Cook

@rooinater

Locale: Northwet

Well this is the first big project that I'll be doing all of the sewing on. Then I'll start my bivy, since I got everything for the bivy when i bought the minima kit. My dad had to help me re-adjust the pattern to fit me correctly. I bought the large because according to the dimensions i was in between sizes… I had to trim about an inch and a half off the sides and a little over an inch off the shoulder width. I'm about half done and hopefully will have it done tomorrow and ready for a day hike up to wallace falls sunday. The color scheme is coyote momentum outer and black momentum Taffeta lining with the 1.8oz synthetic insulation. Preliminary weight is 4.9oz with everything on the scale. Here's some progress pictures. After it's completed I'll post some more pics and then some from the first test day.

Jared Cook

@rooinater

Locale: Northwet

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools