Topic

I’ve got a REI dividend to burn, what should I get?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) I’ve got a REI dividend to burn, what should I get?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Ali e

@barefootnavigator

Locale: Outside

These are great packs. I use mine daily as well as for trveling light. When my Ion is too large this is the pack I grab. I work as a yacht broker so I never know when I'm going to have to jump a small plane for the islands to pick up a boat and sail her back. I always have mine with a good shell my journal a camera and a few bucks. I recenty got shipped off to Friday Harbor to pick up a 40' sloop. Within 5 minutes of being in the office I was taken to the airport jumpded a 210 Cessna for a quick 20 minute flight and a beautiful 6 hour sail back. My pack is my best friend. Ali

Tim Cheek
    BPL Member

@hikerfan4sure

get your cash.

Matt Lutz

@citystuckhiker

Locale: Midwest

I caved and bought a Nathan vest for trail running – down to about $110.

Peter Burke

@fishmonger

Locale: Midwest

I only made it up to a $147 dividend, and that was my biggest buying spree year with REI ever…

My plan is to spend most of it on Cliff Bars :)

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

I got a whole $35, the biggest dividend I've had in years (last year's was more like 35 cents).

I'm saving it in case I decide to get the NeoAir. If I decide I don't want the NeoAir, I'll wait and get the cash.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools