Topic

Cuben Fiber / Climashield XP – Sleeping Bag

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Cuben Fiber / Climashield XP – Sleeping Bag

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    todd
    BPL Member

@funnymo

Locale: SE USA

Bill,

Kudos! Thanks for reporting on your test. Wow, that's a warm bag!!!

Thanks,
    Todd

Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

Blue Cuben Sleeping Bag sitting on my scale. Weight 15.56 ounces ready to use.

Picture taken this morning at 1000 am. Weather – sunny and clear, 60 degrees (F) and climbing.

Michael Meiser

@mmeiser

Locale: Michigan

Awesome bag bill. I wish there was a way to 'friend' people on BPL. I find myself repeatedly stumbling on your projects. So much so that I have taken to occasionally haunting your profile page.

Back to the bag.

Lighter weight then my 40 degree bag! :)

In fact just temp I was looking for.

I must make a quilt version of this asap.

I'm curious. How small does it stuff? And are there any short or long term issues to repeatedly stuffing Climashield if you don't store it that way in the long term? (i.e. I hang my bags up in the closet, but I stuff the hell out of them on trips.)

Also, what are your thoughts are on Climashield vs. Primaloft?

Thanks!

-Mike
    Bikepacking.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools