Topic

Montane retailer for US buyers??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Montane retailer for US buyers??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    William Puckett

@beep

Locale: Land of 11, 842 lakes

Does anyone have suggestions for reliable retail sources for US buyers of Montane clothing?

Mike W
    BPL Member

@skopeo

Locale: British Columbia

Stuart Allie

@stuart-allie

Locale: Australia

I've had several good dealings with agoraphilia on ebay. Very fair prices and postage costs. They don't have the full montane range, but if they have what you are after they are worth a look..

Jeremy G
    BPL Member

@gustafsj

Locale: Minnesota

I'll second agoraphilia. I just bought a wind shirt from them and shipping was only about $5 from the UK. Very reasonable and very helpful customer service. I had questions about sizing and he helped me picked the exact size I needed for my height and weight for the featherlight velo.

In fact if you want to try mine on since you are in the Mpls area, you are more than welcome. If I remember right, you have some height to you like I do…

Sean Mantell

@seanmantell

Locale: SoCal

I remember reading an article here a while ago mentioning that http://www.backcountry.com was going to start carrying Montane sometime this Spring.

edit: Lightweight Rainwear 2008: Current Favorites, New Introductions, and New Technologies (Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2008)
    http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/orsm08_rainwear_favorites_2008.html

William Puckett

@beep

Locale: Land of 11, 842 lakes

I emailed and asked about US dealers. Here's the answer.

"Unfortunately as this present time we do not have a distributor in the US so the only way to get our products is online though a UK dealer.

I can suggest http://www.outdoorgb.com

I can confirm that we are working with a distributor in the US for the Summer season coming up."

Ron D
    BPL Member

@dillonr

Locale: Colorado

I would also recommend Jackson Sport as a source. I just bought a pair of Buffalo Mitts from them and the price was reasonable and the mailing cost was about the same as buying from a US dealer.

Kyle Rosenberger

@kyler55

Locale: Greater Yellowstone

I used to carry Montane with Prolite, I know backcountry should have their products this spring though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools