Topic

Hit-Tec Backcountry Event hiking boots at Bass Pro Shops for $50!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Hit-Tec Backcountry Event hiking boots at Bass Pro Shops for $50!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Morrison
    Spectator

@sjdm4211

Locale: Smokies

Hi-Tec V-lite Backcountry Event hiking boots
    I just picked them up yesterday at the Kodak TN store. Only $50 for Event waterproof boots with a Vibram outsole! I had to get them.
    I have only had one pair of Hi-Tec V-Lite boots before, they were comfortable and light but not very durable so I never went back to them. They aren't at the quality and comfort of Montrail or Garmont but I would but them above TNF or Merrell anyday.

I ran about a mile on the treadmill this morning and walked the dog a couple miles with the boots on and I am satisfied with them.

I looked on the Bass Pro Shops website but I did not see them. So I guess they are only available at the stores.
    Anyway heres a link to the Backcountry Event boots: http://www.hi-tec.com/us/46233-product-v_lite_backcountry_event-mens.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools