Topic

Montrail Namche

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Montrail Namche

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Monty Montana
    BPL Member

@tarasbulba

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Just in case some of you out there still have jobs, mountaingear.com have these fine boots on sale for $49.98. And to think I thought I was getting a good deal when I paid $75 a few months ago!

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

SAC has had them on periodically (8 days ago), and I'm tempted every time they have them. Seems like they were $36. Download the alert, feed your addiction.

Tim Cheek
    BPL Member

@hikerfan4sure

Monty, How do you like them?

Jeff Jeff
    BPL Member

@jeffjeff

I know fit is very subjective, but I've fit into most boots I've tried, but not the Namches. I even sized up half a size and the toe box was still too cramped. Fine boots otherwise. Just make sure you can return them or you have tried them on before.

If another manufacturer made something similar, I would be very interested.

Robert Carver
    BPL Member

@rcarver

Locale: Southeast TN

I love them. But of course they fit my feet like a dream. When I found out they were being discountinued, I bought a few pairs of them. They are super light weight and dry like crazy after getting wet.

Monty Montana
    BPL Member

@tarasbulba

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Tim, I find them to be a terrific summer shoe, and as I have a narrow to average foot width the fit is just right. They have a stiff sole,and because of this, a pronounced rocker. All this makes them a good choice for off-trail. The feel is more like a boot (but lighter), wheras my Innov8s feel like wearing moccasins.

Craig Burton

@missingutah

Locale: Smoky Mountains

Like Joe said, these things have gone down in to the 30s on SAC. Almost a year ago I pulled the trigger on two sizes from SAC and kept the pair that fit best. They've been sitting in my closet ever since…

From what I recall the boots were actually very comfortable, but also very ugly (Celery color option).

Right now I just love my Flyroc 310s so much that I have yet to find a reason to wear anything else.

Tim Cheek
    BPL Member

@hikerfan4sure

Anybody have wide feet, and happy with them?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools