Topic

EPIC FABRIC ON SALE

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals EPIC FABRIC ON SALE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Hello All.
    From time to time folks ask if I have any Epic fabric to sell. Usually I say no but now have a very small qty I can sell. It’s not cheap stuff, sorry. (Malibu 1.7 is the weight Black Diamond uses.)
    I’ll sell it in 2.5yd multiples only for $50 each 2.5yds lenght. Shipping to the US is included. If you want double/triple lenghts I will cut is as a continous piece. 2.5yds multiples only. It’s the Dark Cadmium color on my site. 1.7oz sq/yd, 60″ wide. Email me to confirm if I have some left. If you state in the email you will buy it if avialble I will cut it and ship immediatly without waiting for your check. Payment by money order or personal check only.
    Also, all other items on sale on the home page are now gone. ****FREE 18X36X5mm X 5oz med firm sleep pad shipped with each order. -Cut to torso shape and 3oz to put inside bivy to limit silnylon slip.

Thanks,
    Ron

Eric Lavering

@lave

Locale: Western Montana

That’s great! Thanks for the offer Ron! Your timing couldn’t be better. I was just asking about sources for Epic a few days ago and was pointed in your direction. Your post saved me the effort of emailing you.

Anyway, you can count me in for some. I just sent you an email.

Thanks again,
    Eric

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools