Topic

Problem with PM “system”

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Problem with PM “system”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Roleigh Martin
    BPL Member

@marti124

Locale: Founder & Lead Moderator, https://www.facebook.com/groups/SierraNorthPCThikers

The big problem I have with the "PM" system here is that one can forget what one originally "PM" about in the initial PM, and reply PM's never show original PM by default. A typical PM is when someone has gear for sale, and one does a public posting "PM sent" and in the "PM", one negotiates, etc. When I forget what the original link behind a PM was about, I'd like to be able to view somebody else's PM by doing a "search profile" and then I could look at all recent postings by that person and see the gear for sale page of that person.

Couple of requests here:

1. On a PM, can one click a box or have it always be the case to send a copy of the PM to sender of PM's email box?

2. Can we have a way of searching for a member's Profile if we enter their name that appears on the "PM" page. (Or is there an undocumented way to do this already?). Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools