Topic

forum problems

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

Maybe it's just my computer or something but, my post on cuben questions in MYOG does not update with replies sometimes.

I went to add coments on replies to it and they did not show up, so I did it again the next day. It did not appear either so I tried a diiferent way. Once I did that, they ALL showed up along with a few comments from others that were not there before. So, today I go to look again and I am back to square one with only the original two replies.

Is it me, or can others see all 6 or 8 posts on there now?

Greg

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Greg –
    I see 8 posts, 3 from you, of which the last is a double-post.

I was contributing and watching this tread and didn't see anything unusual, with the exception of your double, which happens.

Occasionally I blow it, and wonder where my last post is.
    By going to my profile page I can see if it posted or not.
    That Cancel button should be far away from the Post button.

Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info. I did not think to go to my profile and see it was posted. It looks like one is still missing but maybe you're right and I hit the cancel button?

Greg

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Greg

What you describe seems rather odd. It is possible that your ISP has a lousy cache refresh policy.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools