Topic

Under Armour shoes?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Under Armour shoes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

looking at these, they might make some good trail runners. Another brand to pile on the heap, I guess. Have you seen them?

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/footwear/running/mens/pid1201531?sid=swf1_swf_image_pid1201531

Brian Morgan

@bmor831

Locale: Houston, TX

I have both of UA's original models of running shoes. By far, they have the most support of any running shoes I have. They have a unique band that wraps around your arch and gives great support as you tighten your shoe. Hard to explain but I don't know of any other shoes that have this feature.

Angela Zukowski

@angelaz

Locale: New England

The tread doesn't look particularly aggressive… I've done steep trails in regular running shoes before and it's fine. But I do prefer trail runners as they feel a lot more grippy, especially on rock.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I can't buy UA due to major philosophical differences. My youngest son thought they would make him run faster, and jump higher, and lead to a pro career though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools