Topic

three Inov8 Roclite models on sale at REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals three Inov8 Roclite models on sale at REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Inov8 Roclite 295, 305 and 315 on sale at REI

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

I was checking the sizing on them. I usually hike in 10.5 size. REI's site says a foot 10 inches wears a roclite size 8? Am I reading this right? Are they really sized that differently from US shoes?

Boozer
    BPL Member

@anywayoutside

Locale: South East

Check runningwarehouse.com for almost the same deal all the time when you factor in free shipping. They offer free 2 day shipping and free return service.

BTW Inov8's use standard sizing.

Bill B
    BPL Member

@bill123

My Roclite 295's are sizes the same as my other shoes.

John Haley

@quoddy

Locale: New York/Vermont Border

I also buy all my Inov-8 trail shoes from RunningWarehouse since the selection and prices are good. Normally I order a half size up from most of my other shoes since they tend to run from 1/4 to 1/2 size smaller than most.

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

zappos.com carries a number of Inov8 models and they provide sizing advisories, presumably because of customer feedback (but I don't KNOW that).

Example, for one model:
    Please select a half size up as this shoe runs a half size small. (If you wear a Men's size 9, please choose a Men's size 9.5. If you wear a Women's 8, please select a Women's size 8.5.)

They say that for SOME Inov8's but not all.

Donna C
    BPL Member

@leadfoot

Locale: Middle Virginia

My 320's are 1/2 larger.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools