Topic

Point Reyes January

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Point Reyes January

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Michael Skwarczek

@uberkatzen

Locale: Sudamerica

Barring any sudden and unexpected work demands, I'm in.

-Michael

cary bertoncini
    Spectator

@cbert

Locale: N. California

my health has been problematic last year or two, but I think I can still handle 17 miles in 2 days

anyone possibly heading out from sacramento area that i can ride along with?

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

I'm in. I have a 7 passenger van that I can shuttle with if need be. I'll be coming straight down Hwy 101 if a ride is needed. What time at the trailhead on the 24t?. It's a 250 mile trip for me so I want to make sure I get as much sleep as possible on the 23rd:)

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Boy Ken dunno. Ummmm probably anywhere from 10am to 12pm at the latest???? Just thinking out loud. We'd love for you to come. I will be contacting the visitor center tomrrow and taking care of business. If you would like to bring your van, that would be quite generous of you, and appreciated. I know your drive is probably the longest, but there are campsites around the area that you might use, if you were able to leave early from work on Friday.

This sounds like a nice Backpackinglight get together for many of us Northern CA folks. I am excited!!!!!!!

Joshua Billings
    BPL Member

@joshua

Locale: Santa Cruz,Ca

I can come and will probably bring my 13 year old son.
    Josh

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Josh, if you need to carpool let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools