Topic

24oz Monster Energy can w/ resealable lid

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Multiple Use Gear 24oz Monster Energy can w/ resealable lid

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Wills

@willspower3

My buddy found a 24 oz Monster Energy can with a resealable lid at the gas station the other day. Although it lacks durability, I thought it would make a great dual use cookpot/water bottle for a SUL or super low volume gear list. it weighs 1.5 oz on my kitchen scale. I figure it could only be used for freezer bag cooking though.
    Here is a picture of it:

A. B.

@tomswifty

Haha, I actually bought one of these last week, drank it, and weighed it. I wasn't too confident in the durability especially with how tall it is. Perhaps someone could make a stove out of it and utilize the cap in some manner.

It's an interesting piece that someone smarter than me may be able to utilize.

Devin Montgomery
    BPL Member

@dsmontgomery

Locale: one snowball away from big trouble
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools