Topic

Help me plan a hike please!?!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Help me plan a hike please!?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex Heesch

@heescha

Ok, so this is a ways down the road but my fiance and i were talking about where we want to take our honeymoon. we both decided that a hike in new zealand but i have no idea how to even go about planning this, hwo much it would cost, or what to do! IDEALLY we would like to hike for a few days, come into town, stay at a cottage, then go hike for a few more days, come back to town…yadda yadda…any hlep?

JASON CUZZETTO
    BPL Member

@cuzzettj

Locale: NorCal - South Bay

First part is to add the in New Zeland part as I have seen quite a few BPL members from New Zeland post. This should get you started. Next let people know what your experience is and what you have or need. Then work on getting there. The sooner you book the air travel the better (cheaper).

—Good luck!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools