Topic

Where To Get Hard-To-Find Food Wiki List!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition Where To Get Hard-To-Find Food Wiki List!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Locale: SouthEast

I found this site, and they have a lot of dried stuff, and a lot of different powders, etc. Prices appear to be very reasonable, but I haven't ordered anything yet.

Barry Farms

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I placed an order with Barry Farms last week, and they shipped fast. I haven't used any of it yet, but a lot of their stuff is substanially cheaper than other suppliers (especially sour cream powder). Anyone use these guys? http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/

liz diaz

@lizzil

Individually packaged Kraft Philidelphia Cream Cheese Packets are sold in bulk at Costco. Very handy.

Jeff Antig

@antig

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Wow, thanks for bringing up this thread, I must have missed it. Now I could buy some better ingredients and make my meals less prison like

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools