Topic

Golite Pinnacle packs for $90

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Pinnacle packs for $90

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Sturrock

@byblow

Just bought one; free shipping if you use UPS ground and no sales tax. $89.99 total. I'm finally going lightweight and it feels good, baby!

http://www.travelcountry.com/shop/golite/ultra-lite/golite-pinnacle-pack.html

Michael Gardner

@ekim765

Locale: Southeast

Bought one from Travel Country a few months ago (of course I missed the sale!!) It's a nice pack for transitioning to lightweight. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Paul Sturrock

@byblow

I haven't used it yet, but it looks well made and designed. It's so much lighter than my old pack; I must have shaved several pounds off my load in one fell swoop. I'll put it to the test in mid September when I go backpacking in southern Colorado or northern New Mexico.

Christopher Williams

@clwilla

Locale: The Bluegrass

I find the Pinnacle great for ULers who have more volume than the average UL hiker. For instance, I carry a hammock, which, when combined with 2 quilts, takes up a lot more volume than a tarp and 1 quilt.

Make no mistake, this is an UL pack and not a stepping stone. At 1 lb 10 oz, it's just 3 oz heavier than its smaller cousin, and pack that is sometimes synonymous with UL hiking, the Jam2.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Too bad they're out of stock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools