Topic

The WildeBeat: The audio journal about getting into the wilderness.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web The WildeBeat: The audio journal about getting into the wilderness.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steven Sergeant

@stevesgt

I’d like to inroduce the BackpackingLight forum participants to my podcast (internet radio show):
    The WildeBeat: The audio journal about getting into the wilderness.

While the show and site are not specifically focused on lightweight backpacking, I as the host, am a practitioner and instructor of it. I’d be delighted if you surfed over and gave the show a listen.

Show Description:
    The WildeBeat is an audio journal — like a radio news magazine — presenting news and features to help you explore the Earth’s remaining wild places. We appeal to listeners who value wilderness, and who treasure their visits to explore it.

You don’t need to do extreme sports to enjoy nature and being outdoors; anyone can enjoy backcountry activities, such as camping, hiking, backpacking, horseback riding, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, climbing, skiing, or snowshoeing. Listen to The Wildebeat to discover new wild places to explore, learn safe and responsible skills, and get ready to get into the wilderness!

Steven Sergeant

@stevesgt

I’ve posted a show that is specifically focused on lightweight and ultralight backpacking, titled Lighten Your Backpack!

The show features an interview with Don Ladigin, author of Lighten Up! (A complete handbook for lightweight and ultralight backpacking.), and throws in a few sound bites from Ryan Jordan.

Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

Hi Steven, I just listened to your interview with Don Ladgin and give you a 5/5. I really enjoyed it.

Tony Burnett
    Spectator

@tlbj6142

Locale: OH--IO

The extended interview is nice.

Courtney Waal

@d0rqums

Thanks for using Creative Commons and sharing knowledge with us!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools